2011年1月30日日曜日

Country I want to go to!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32021796@N06/3079979248/
  If I had a lot of money, I would go to France!! I like France very much. France has a lot of famous places. For example, the Eiffel Tower, the Arch of Triumph and the Louvre art museum. I want to go sightseeing such places. I heard French Baguette is more deliciuos than Japanese ones. So I want to eat Baguette in France. Also I want to eat French cuisines! Galette is famous sweets in France. I like sweets, I want to eat a lot of sweets. I heard that French people are very kind, my French teacher was kind too! If I could do, I want to make friends with French people. I think that French people is very fashonable. If I could follow that style, I would become fashionable, so I am going to follow French style!!
It is a traditional sweets inFrench!!
The name is gallete.
When I become 4 grade, I will go to France with my friends!!  We are planning to go to a lot of European countries. We want to go to Italy, Germany, Spain and Britain. It will need too much money, so I have to work hard and save money for that trip.
 I have learned French for two years, I want to talk to French people in French. But I forget French, I should study it again!! I want to enjoy that trip :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿