2011年1月27日木曜日

Most important possesion

 My most important possesion is my personel computer! I have three reasons why I need my computer. First, I use it for my leisure. For example, watching dorama, movie and playing game. If I use Yutube, I can find something interesting pictures, so I spend good free time! Moreover I use Skype and contact with my friends. Second, when I do my homework, I always use my computer. I use it when I write papers, make some powerpoint for my presentation and examine something. It is useful for me when I am in trouble, because the Internet has a lot of imformation. Third, I hold many data in my computer. For instance, pictures. I like to take picture, so my desital camera's memory are often full. It is useful to hold these memories in it. I want to use it more convenience from now :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿