2011年1月17日月曜日

Trip!







I went on a trip many times in 2010.
First, I went to Tokyo with my friends to see "笑っていいとも!". I saw a lot of entertainers, タモリさん,つるべさん,チュートリアル,大島 and あっきーな. The stage was very little, so I could see them well. They looked more slender than watching TV. The gust of テレフォンショッキング was Atsushi who belong to EXILE. He sang a song, so I was very happy to hear his song!  I went to Tokyo tower, ate もんじゃ焼き, went shopping!



Second,
I went to Korea! It was my first time to go there. Korea is famous of good cosmetics, so I bought a lot of cosmetics. Korean's food were too hot for me... I couldn't eat a lot, but barbecued beef was really good. I liked it. I enjoyed this trip!

Finally,
 I went to Fukuoka. I ate Tonkosu ramen, went shopping, went Fukuoka tower and went amusement park. I went to Fukuoka tower at night, it was illuminated, so very beautiful! I payed a visit to 大宰府天満宮 and prayed. I got a lot of atractions in Space World, most interesting atraction was a roller coaster. It was really fun, I got it three times!! Anyway, I enjoyed my trips:)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!! Is sounds like your 2010 year had been a special year. I want to see タモリさん in personel too!!!

    返信削除
  2. It sounds like you do a lot when you travel! You sure did a lot of interesting things in Tokyo! You traveled a lot in 2010. Do you travel this much every year?

    返信削除
  3. What a wonderful year you spent!
    You're あっきーな=^P

    返信削除
  4. Not every year.
    I like traveling.
    I'm going to travel China this spring vacation!!

    返信削除